On the episode “My Fall From Grace,” I noticed Fergie (Duchess not pop star) continuously did this one thing that, IMHO, is going to keep her stuck in her groove unless she changes it. The Setup Despite her family’s money, Fergie had it pretty rough growing up. Her mom abandoned her at 12 to run […]
Email me at ThisOrProzac -at- ThisOrProzac -dot- com to contact me or find out more about my services.
About Back Up And Tell It Right
Relationships in pop culture can often hold up a very informative mirror to our own relationships. So I thought it might be worthwhile to look at everyone from celebrities to the fictional characters in romance novels to the (equally fictional) characters on reality TV, see what story they're telling about their relationships, then back up and tell it right.
- Self-Help Series
- Getting To Zero
- Hey There, Rock Bottom
- What Pattern?
- What Do I Want Again?
- The Boundaries Song
- I’m The Winner!
- The Slow Fade
- I’m Worth It?
- The Lawn Is Always Greener
- I’m So Mad!
- Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
- That Shizz Hurt!
- Can’t Buy Me Self-Love
- The Play’s The (Destructive) Thing
- Who’s The Boss?
- Back Up And Tell It Right
- Therapy Podcasts
- Use Of Metaphor (1/16)
- Clarifying Your Motives (2/16)
- Making The Intangible Tangible (3/16)
- Tracking Internal Links (4/16)
- Baby Steps (5/16)
- Point Of Correction (6/16)
- Managing Anxiety (7/16)
- Difficult Conversations (8/16)
- Self Care (9/16)
- Accepting You In The Now (10/16)
- Linking Present To Past (11/16)
- Taking Back Control (12/16)
- Stepping Past Your Pain (13/16)
- Staying On Track (14/16)
- Shifting Out Of Depression (15/16)
- Giving Yourself Closure (16/16)
- Press Coverage
- Online Dating Guide
- My Services/Contact Me